Spring Mountain Mono Introduction w/Brothers Briggs, USA Distributor, Test Drive
Amazing Saturday spent seeing the Mono in person, meeting Ian and Neill Briggs, and driving the Mono for a few brief paced laps on Spring Mountain Motorsport Ranch in Pahrump NV. Big thanks to the brothers and Shinoo Mapleton owner of Sector111 in Temecula CA, the USA distributor of the BAC Mono and hardworking Mitch the engineer at Sector111 who was tireless in keeping everything fitted and in adjustment.
- The car is far more beautiful, in every way, when seen in person.
- "Aerospace" quality in every component, fit, finish. There is nothing remotely like it for under $1MM.
- Neill and Ian Briggs are wonderful to spend time with.
- The deposit holders who attended are a very interesting group of people and definite car guys!
- While my drive was only three, short, paced, laps I was able to tell the car is great, solid as a rock, planted, predictable and a plush ride!
Enjoy some pics and video, and if you were there, please post your own!
All of the pictures and video in this thread are copyright Trackrat LLC and may not be used on other websites without attribution to "MonoForum.com" and a link back to this forum thread , Thanks!
USB card containing:
- Mono Driverwear (TBA)
- The Owner/QuickStart/Shipping/Track Use PDF Guide!
The track use guide discusses all the various geometry and suspension settings and suggested adjustments. Dayum!
wow! I was about to link that video and wondered if you were attending the event anyways.
Looks super fun and an amazing ride!
Pete - it was great to meet you last weekend!
Hi David - great to meet you as well. What a fun experience eh? When are you anticipating delivery? Love my 4Sevens Titanium Flashlight!
Originally Posted by David
Originally Posted by Pete Hitesman
awesome! I had a chance to take my 86 there haha and man is it a fun place...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1jyhJ3C3cE